Chef de Partie : West Linton
Chef de Partie - West Linton
Working 7.30-3.30pm OR 10.30- 6.30pm
SALARY £10.50 per hour (37.5 hour week) Permanent contract
One of the UKs leading independent hospitality and food service provider based at a large private venue surrounded by countryside and woodland but only 30 minutes from Edinburgh.
Great opportunity for an experienced chef looking for a change in lifestyle and daytime working hours .
Working 7.30pm - 3.30pm OR 10.30-6.30 , 5 days out of 7 days with every second weekend off.
It may suit an experienced chef who needs a change of lifestyle and wants more regular hours and no late nights .
Fresh, home cooked local produce with a varied menu changing every 3 weeks so experience in a number of cooking styles preferred.
An experienced chef de partie comfortable with cooking varies cuisines and it is important to be aware of the environment you are working in and able to adapt to situations.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Bodyshop Estimator/VDA - Isleworth, Middlesex
- Interim Business Analyst : Manchester
- Fund Insight Analyst - Haddenham, Buckinghamshire
- Asbestos Surveyor - Halesowen
- Telephone Business Development Consultant - Woking Surrey
- Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst - Blackpool
- PRE-SALES ENGINEER : CLOUD/ VOICE / DATA SERVICES / UC - LONDON, HOME COUNTIES
- Maintenance Engineer - Hoddesdon
- Maintenance Engineer / Electrical Maintenance Engineering - Plymouth
- Administrator (Wealth Management) - London (EC3N)
- HOTEL RECEPTION ROLE - LUXURY HOTEL - BATH
- Veterinary Surgeon - Stamford
- Lightning Conductor Engineer : Kidderminster
- Lightning Conductor Adult Learner : Tamworth or Bristol Area
- Sales Estimator/ Representative - Nottinghamshire
- Portfolio Manager, IT Projects (Insurance/Partnership) : Manchester
- AutoCAD Draughtsperson - Leatherhead, Surrey
- CAD Engineer - Dudley
- CAD Engineer / Technician - Dudley
- Commercial Gas Service / Breakdown / Installation Engineer - Bishop?s Stortford