Asbestos Trainer - Halesowen
Asbestos Trainer - Halesowen
Salary - £25,500k - £33k + Car + Fuel Card + Healthcare + Pension
Our client are looking for enthusiastic and loyal individuals to join them in their success as they continue to grow year on year.
If you are looking for a truly rewarding career and want to work for a highly successful and established company whose reputation for quality and efficiency far outweighs the others in the industry, then this role is for you!
Our client is a leading firm for delivering environmental services across the industry.
The firm provides a full range of environmental services for local government, housing associations, universities, schools, national retailers, NHS trusts, the hotel and leisure industry, demolition and construction companies, manufacturing, logistics and commercial businesses.
The successful candidate will have experience of delivering a range of UKATA and BOHS courses and hold the BOHS P402 and BOHS P405 qualifications (or equivalent) as a minimum.
Other BOHS qualifications such as P403, P404, S301/W504 and CCP asbestos would be an advantage as would site and/ or consultancy experience.
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate must also possess the following:
An understanding of asbestos industry, regulations and the HSE guidance that have impact on it.
A good general standard of education
Be IT literate
Excellent interpersonal skills and first rate customer service
Accurate report writing skills
Ability to work within the team and under own initiative
A flexible approach to working hours as evening and weekend work may be required along with occasional overnight stay aways
Full driving licence
Be willing to provide an enhanced DBS disclosure (cost will be met by the company)
Any experience of delivering IOSH certified courses or a Train the Trainer qualification would also be an advantage (although not essential)
The hours of work are 40 per week Mo
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Remote Case Manager : Occupational Health - UK
- Telesales/ Customer service Executive - Watford
- Test Analyst - Manchester
- Geo Technical/Geo Environmental Engineer : Bradford
- General Insurance Researcher - Haddenham, Buckinghamshire
- Sales Executive - Crawley, West Sussex
- Business Analyst - Haddenham, Buckinghamshire
- Product Manager, Agile (Media) - London
- Product Manager, Agile (Media/Newspaper) - London
- User Researcher : London
- Risk Officer - Guildford
- Security Manager (Cyber/Information Security) : Manchester
- Market Regulation Senior Analyst - Guildford
- Mortgage and Protection Adviser - Crawley / Home based
- Mortgage and Protection Adviser - Leatherhead / Home based
- Data Scientist : Nationwide
- Asbestos Surveyor : Stevenage (Hertfordshire)
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Somerset  - Various locations
- Commis Chef - East Grinstead, West Sussex
- Conference & Banqueting Manager - East Grinstead, West Sussex