PR Account Manager - Oxford
PR Account Manager - Oxford
Salary: £27,000 - £33,000 pa plus commission scheme + benefits
With their specialist communications expertise, industry knowledge and contact networks, Our Client is the leading global PR and communications consultancy for the shipping, marine, energy and offshore industries.
They are truly passionate about their niche sectors and work with many leading organisations including global companies, NGOs, industry bodies, governments and regulators that span the shipping, marine, energy and offshore markets.
Their in-depth knowledge means that they are able to fully understand their clients' businesses and the challenges that they and their customers face.
This enables them to create strategic PR and communications programmes that build reputation and enterprise value targeting key influencers and stakeholders across shipping and marine, energy and offshore.
It also enables them to maximise commercial opportunities for their clients, which could otherwise be overlooked.
B2B PR Account Manager
As an entrepreneurial, agile, and growing company, our Client offers significant opportunities for international travel and long-term career development, with more than half of their management board having joined them at account manager level or below.
Applicants must have the following essential attributes:
? At least two years PR/communications experience, with experience of managing client accounts and junior team members
? A track record of supporting the delivery of communications campaigns with proactivity and creativity, including media relations
? The ability to manage multiple projects of varying scope and size, deploying intuitive prioritisation skills
? A talent for fostering and managing strong client and media relationships
? Enthusiasm for learning more about and understanding our specialist industries
? Quick to learn and able to digest and understand complex subjects
? First-rate wr
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter : Grays, Essex
- Legal Secretary - Chichester
- CAD Engineer / Technician - Dudley
- Commercial Gas Service / Breakdown / Installation Engineer - Bishop?s Stortford
- Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Conventional Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- AutoCAD Draughtsperson - Leatherhead, Surrey
- Fabricator / Welder - Southend on Sea, Essex
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer - Norfolk
- Web Designer / Developer - Chester
- Geotechnical / Environmental Engineer - Leicester
- HGV Class  2 (Cat C) Night Trunk Driver - Crawley
- Carpenter : Nottingham
- Design Consultant : Nottingham
- Integrated Technology Engineer : Nottingham
- Transport Admin Clerk - Crawley
- Occupational Health Advisor - (Part Time 4 days a week) - Sunderland
- Occupational Health Technician - Glasgow
- Property Solicitor - North London
- Sales Executive - Fleet