Accountant Tax Manager : LeytonStone (London)
Accountant Tax Manager - LeytonStone (London)
Salary - Competitive based on Skills & Experience + Pension + Life Assurance
An exciting opportunity to join a well-established top 40 London practice within our clients tax team.
The tax manager role is to be based in their Leytonstone office, where over 75 employees and 12 partners are based.
We are looking for a tax manager to bolster their growing team.
The tax team works with the audit and accounts teams and the firm's general partners, as well as providing specialist tax consultancy services.
The team currently comprises 15 team members, including five tax managers and two tax partners.
The company pride themselves in their investment in staff training and development all within a friendly but professional environment.
The position will involve training and supervision of the tax seniors and juniors, as well as working closely with your fellow team managers to contribute to and be part of the success of the team in the long term.
The firm as a whole is dedicated to the progression of its staff and there are opportunities for rapid promotion for outstanding people.
The role will have its own portfolio of clients and will be supported by tax seniors (who will have their own sub-portfolio) and tax juniors.
Reporting will be directly to tax partners and general partners.
The successful candidate will have a strong base of experience in personal tax and/or corporate tax - a mixed tax background, or experience of mixed tax through study is ideal.
We are looking for someone who has practical tax knowledge including a range of advisory experience, and can demonstrate experience of both manging a portfolio and delegating work.
We are looking for a candidate who is preferably CTA qualified, however candidates with ACA/ACCA qualification who have been working in tax long term, or candidates qualified by experience will be considered.
Review of corporation tax computations an
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter : Grays, Essex
- Legal Secretary - Chichester
- CAD Engineer / Technician - Dudley
- Commercial Gas Service / Breakdown / Installation Engineer - Bishop?s Stortford
- Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Conventional Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- AutoCAD Draughtsperson - Leatherhead, Surrey
- Fabricator / Welder - Southend on Sea, Essex
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer - Norfolk
- Web Designer / Developer - Chester
- Geotechnical / Environmental Engineer - Leicester
- HGV Class  2 (Cat C) Night Trunk Driver - Crawley
- Carpenter : Nottingham
- Design Consultant : Nottingham
- Integrated Technology Engineer : Nottingham
- Transport Admin Clerk - Crawley
- Occupational Health Advisor - (Part Time 4 days a week) - Sunderland
- Occupational Health Technician - Glasgow
- Property Solicitor - North London
- Sales Executive - Fleet