LITIGATION SOLICITOR : WEYBRIDGE, SURREY
LITIGATION SOLICITOR - WEYBRIDGE, SURREY
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 DOE
Our client is a leading high street law firm with offices in London and Surrey serving the community since 1940.
They are seeking to appoint a General Litigation Solicitor to handle a mixed caseload of general litigation matters with little to no supervision.
Our client is seeking to develop and progress within this area of law, candidates with additional expertise in employment and / or family matters would be highly desirable.
The successful candidate must have extensive knowledge of civil matters within a legal environment and have 5 years + PQE.
? Ability to manage their own caseload
? Highly motivated, enthusiastic, proactive and reliable
? Ability to work in a demanding team environment
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter : Grays, Essex
- Legal Secretary - Chichester
- CAD Engineer / Technician - Dudley
- Commercial Gas Service / Breakdown / Installation Engineer - Bishop?s Stortford
- Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Conventional Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- AutoCAD Draughtsperson - Leatherhead, Surrey
- Fabricator / Welder - Southend on Sea, Essex
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer - Norfolk
- Web Designer / Developer - Chester
- Geotechnical / Environmental Engineer - Leicester
- HGV Class  2 (Cat C) Night Trunk Driver - Crawley
- Carpenter : Nottingham
- Design Consultant : Nottingham
- Integrated Technology Engineer : Nottingham
- Transport Admin Clerk - Crawley
- Occupational Health Advisor - (Part Time 4 days a week) - Sunderland
- Occupational Health Technician - Glasgow
- Property Solicitor - North London
- Sales Executive - Fleet