PMO MANAGER - Manchester
PMO MANAGER - Manchester - Are you a PMO Manager who can provide insight, challenge and ensure accuracy and quality across my clients national infrastructure programme? Can you have the robust conversations with the Programme Director and adhere to governance and process? If so this could be the right PMO opportunity for you! Working with the Programme Leadership team, the PMO Manager will be accountable for the provision of all PMO.
Services whilst delegating responsibility across their PMO team to achieve maximum effectiveness.
To maintain an effective link to senior management the PMO Manager will report directly to the Portfolio Governance Director and work on a day to day basis with the Programme team.
The PMO Manager will be accountable for the efficiency and effectiveness of the whole project management office team assigned to that programme focusing on:
The key accountabilities for a PMO Manager will be:
- PMO performance
- PMO related stakeholder engagement
- PMO related risk and issue management
- Programme Scheduling
- PMO resource planning
- PMO training and mentoring
- Works with Programme Managers and Project Managers to enable them to apply pragmatic governance to projects in line with Governance Standards.
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Management of PMO staff.
- Reporting and RAID Management
- Provide scrutiny, challenge and insight across the programme and review the programme level reporting and governance.
- Governance Lead.
- Experience of financial tracking and reporting against targets/budgets
- Programme planning, providing scrutiny, challenge and insight across the programme and review the accuracy of plans.
- Cost, Resource and Benefit Management
- Proactivity manage resource management process for the programme, reacting and coordinating responses to consolidated Programme level time records with the Portfolio office.
Your experience will include:
A broad experience of working in central government commercial digital implementation management programmes / PMO environments and managing PSOs who are utilising recognised Government PPM methodologies to plan, drive execution against that, manage risks and issues, and adhere to controls Exceptional collaboration and relationship development/management skills including with the confidence to effectively challenge others where appropriate.
Contact Karl for more details about this Manchester based PMO Manager role, this is an excellent opportunity someone who wants to be part of a unique National Infrastructure Project.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Car, Bonus, Benefits
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-02-10 13:00:44 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Product Owner – Agile Product Owner - Development - Web
- 1st Line Helpdesk Engineer - Service Desk - Windows - O365
- Infrastructure Engineer - Desktop Engineer - VMware - Citrix
- Software Engineer – VB.NET - SQL - XML - Programmer
- Network Consultant – Network TDA - Design - CCIE - Firewalls
- Solutions Architect – Technical Architect - SDLC - Java - JBOSS
- IT Security Operations Manager - IT Security Manager
- Service Desk Analyst - 1st Line - Windows - O365 - Support
- PHP Developer - Software Developer - Back-End - Laravel - JS
- Network Engineer - 3rd/4th Line - Juniper - Firewall - Senior
- Communications Engineer - 1st Line - Radio - Terminals - Test
- DEVELOPER – SOFTWARE ENGINEER - Java, J2EE, Agile, Waterfall
- BizTalk Engineer – BizTalk Developer - WCF - SQL - C#
- Infrastructure and Security Engineer - CISMP, CISSP Training
- NETWORK ENGINEER – CCNP – CCIE – JUNIPER – ASA – CISCO
- Infrastructure Engineer – Microsoft Hyper-V, SCVMM, SCOM, SCCM
- Monitoring Engineer – Monitoring - Shifts
- 2nd LINE SUPPORT - IT SUPPORT ENGINEER – ONSITE
- Service Desk Analyst - Desktop - SharePoint - O365 - 1st Line
- .NET Developer – Full Stack Developer - ASP - C# - MVC