IT PROJECT MANAGER - Waterfall, Prince2 Practitioner or MSP or
IT PROJECT MANAGER - Waterfall, Prince2 Practitioner or MSP or PMI - Manchester -Do you have hands-on delivery experience, delivering programmes/projects through matrix management? Can you give assurance that delivery is to the standard of quality expected, within the specified constraints of time, quality and cost? Can you adjust and implement metrics, dashboards to provide clarity in regard to progress, risks, issues and quality of systems development and to ensure robust governance is applied to projects and changes? If this sounds like you then apply now for this Manchester based PM opportunity!
The key accountabilities for the IT Project Manager will be:
- Oversees and assures the on-time implementation and deliverables of implementation plans.
Measures performance against plans, manage risk and dependencies
- Skilled in supply chain management.
- Ensures that realistic project, quality, and risk plans are prepared by service providers and are baselined and tracked, for all projects and sub-projects.
Ensures effective project progress forecasting, and reports as appropriate.
- Monitors programmes quality, risks and issue resolution.
- Ensures that risks and issues are identified and managed.
- Drives resolution of issues, risk mitigation and remedial actions within service providers where necessary
- Monitors and reports on the progress of all service providers project activity within the programme, including contractual and significant milestones.
- Monitors delivery of draft and final products for adherence to contractual obligations.
- Ensures that the change control and project procedures are efficient and effective followed by Service Providers.
- Prince2 or MSP or PMI or equivalent qualified
Your experience will include:
Track record of success in IT application and infrastructure deployments and network solution improvements.
Major industry programme delivery as a project manager, including hands-on project delivery of large/complex technology-enabled projects and programmes.
Programme and project assurance.
Risk and issue management.
Solid experience in all aspects of the waterfall delivery lifecycle.
Ability to work in cross-functional teams and manage partner interfaces
Contact Karl for more details about this Manchester based IT Project Manager Role, this is an excellent opportunity someone who wants to be part of a unique National Infrastructure Project.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: car, pension, bonus, benefits
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-02-11 08:00:57 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- C# Developer - Developer
- 1st Line Helpdesk Engineer - Service Desk - Windows - O365
- Service Desk Analyst - IT Support - 1st Line - Windows - AD
- Senior Software Engineer - Web Services
- Telecoms Coordinator - Voice Networks - Carriers - Provisioning
- Principle Network Engineer - 3rd/4th Line - Juniper - Firewall
- Network TDA – Network Design - Cisco - Juniper - Firewalls
- CCIE Network Solutions Consultant - Senior Network Engineer
- 4th Line Engineer - Senior Network Engineer - CCNP
- QA Engineer - Tester - Automation - Manual - Agile - C#
- Head of Problem Management - Incident - Change - Telecoms
- NETWORK SECURITY TEAM LEADER – LEEDS
- CLOUD ENGINEER – AZURE
- CLOUD ENGINEER – AZURE
- ACCOUNT MANAGER – IT
- 2nd Line Support Engineer - MANCHESTER
- Software Development Manager - C# - MVC - WCF - Full Stack
- Recruitment Professionals & Recruitment Specialists
- Quality Assurance Engineer - QA Engineer - Manual & Automation
- Technical Helpdesk Consultant - Support - Cloud - 2nd Line