1st Line Support Analyst - Crawley, West Sussex
1st Line Support Analyst - Crawley, West Sussex
Salary -£18,000 - £22,000
The Company - Our client is a provider of managed & professional network of application services
The Role -
Our Client is currently recruiting for an 1st Line Support Analyst to join their expanding team.
The hours required to work are -
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 17:00
? Installing hardware & software
? Carrying out maintenance tasks on all computing devices
? Giving support on a day to day basis for hardware & software
? Involvement in new and ongoing projects to improve and develop the company systems
? Fault finding
? Recording & maintaining all new and current IT hardware/software in line with company expectations
? Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
Essential Skills & Requirements: -
Must be able to drive due to location
Have some knowledge in -
? Salesforce CRM
? Office 2016
? Windows Server 2008r2 & 2012r2
? Windows 7 & 10
? Active Directory
? Microsoft Exchange 2010-2013
? Basic Network infrastructure with exposure to Cisco and Watchguard
? Comodo Managed Antivirus
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
- Residential Conveyancing Secretary
- Care Home Assistant
- IT Application Technical Lead
- Junior Project Manager
- Legal Counsel
- Project Manager (IT Delivery/Prince2/SDLC)
- Director of DevOps (Automation/AWS/Infrastructure)
- Director/Head of Software Engineer (Java/Ruby/AWS)
- Director of Engineer (DevOps)
- Lead Software Engineer (Agile/Ruby/backend/AWS)
- Vice President of Growth (Product and Marketing)
- Global Marketing Director (UX/Brand/Comm/Product)
- Lead DevOps Engineer
- Lead Software Engineer
- Head of DevOps
- VP of Growth Marketing (Product/Analytics/Performance Marketing)
- Head of Product Marketing and Growth
- Chief Product Officer (Video Ad Tech/TV Broadcast)
- Engineering Lead/Manager (Scrum/Ruby/AWS)