Registered Manager - Kington HR5
Registered Manager - Kington HR5
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 a year
Care Manager - Nursing Home - 71 bedded.
My client - a unique Nursing Home dedicated to providing care and compassion in a safe, secure but stimulating environment for people living with Alzheimers or other dementia-related illnesses.
Set in seven acres of Herefordshire wood and parkland with ornamental lakes, My client Nursing Home is built around a stunning, refurbished 16th Century Manor House and includes a state of the art Dementia Care Facility - offering exceptional nursing care for people with varying types and stages of dementia.
My client are currently seeking a Care Manager who will take pride in providing the highest standards of care to all residents and treat all staff with the dignity they deserve.
My client are a welcoming and friendly organisation, with excellent staff retention and career development.
Ideally, you will have Nursing Home Management experience and be a registered nurse.
Worked in a similar environment and understand budget controls and quality care for the elderly with dementia.
An excellent Salary up to £55,000 and a generous bonus structure.
Important Information: We endeavor to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
- Residential Conveyancing Secretary
- Care Home Assistant
- IT Application Technical Lead
- Junior Project Manager
- Legal Counsel
- Project Manager (IT Delivery/Prince2/SDLC)
- Director of DevOps (Automation/AWS/Infrastructure)
- Director/Head of Software Engineer (Java/Ruby/AWS)
- Director of Engineer (DevOps)
- Lead Software Engineer (Agile/Ruby/backend/AWS)
- Vice President of Growth (Product and Marketing)
- Global Marketing Director (UX/Brand/Comm/Product)
- Lead DevOps Engineer
- Lead Software Engineer
- Head of DevOps
- VP of Growth Marketing (Product/Analytics/Performance Marketing)
- Head of Product Marketing and Growth
- Chief Product Officer (Video Ad Tech/TV Broadcast)
- Engineering Lead/Manager (Scrum/Ruby/AWS)