Experienced NDT Operator - Reading, Berkshire
Experienced NDT Operator - Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Very competitive
Contract type: Temp Initially with Potential to Perm after 13 weeks
Overtime is offered on a regular basis paid at premium rates when work justifies it and at the discretion of the management.
Any requalification requirements will be covered by the company.
Formed in 1974, our Client provide a high quality CNC machining service that includes 3 Axis, 4 Axis and 5 Axis.
They currently work in the aerospace, medical, motorsport and defence sectors.
Due to their continuous growth an opportunity has arisen for an experienced NDT Operator to join their busy Reading workshop.
You need to be an experienced qualified Level 2 with demonstrable qualifications processing Magnetic Particle, Dye Penetrant and Nital Etch to aerospace standards.
Working in NADCAP approved NDT department you will be a process owner and have input Audits, Procedures and Practices, working under a remote Level 3 and under the site Quality Manager.
The candidate must be a team player who works to priorities set by customer requirements and needs, but is also encouraged to think and add value to the process, maximising output wherever possible.
You will also help mentor an onsite trainee currently on site who is accruing hours towards qualification in conjunction with Level 3.
We are looking for a dynamic team player with a sense of energy and a drive to take ownership of their responsibilities from start to finish.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in pl
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
- Residential Conveyancing Secretary
- Care Home Assistant
- IT Application Technical Lead
- Junior Project Manager
- Legal Counsel
- Project Manager (IT Delivery/Prince2/SDLC)
- Director of DevOps (Automation/AWS/Infrastructure)
- Director/Head of Software Engineer (Java/Ruby/AWS)
- Director of Engineer (DevOps)
- Lead Software Engineer (Agile/Ruby/backend/AWS)
- Vice President of Growth (Product and Marketing)
- Global Marketing Director (UX/Brand/Comm/Product)
- Lead DevOps Engineer
- Lead Software Engineer
- Head of DevOps
- VP of Growth Marketing (Product/Analytics/Performance Marketing)
- Head of Product Marketing and Growth
- Chief Product Officer (Video Ad Tech/TV Broadcast)
- Engineering Lead/Manager (Scrum/Ruby/AWS)