Laundry Equipment Maintenance Engineer - Dunstable
My client are looking for experienced Maintenance Engineers within the Laundry Equipment Industry.
They are looking for a candidate to cover their Dunstable sites.
Overall Purpose of Job
To provide maintenance, breakdown and support engineering to customer owned equipment on site.
Working as a team member to maximize efficient operation in a safe working environment.
1. Perform routine, planned maintenance on all customer equipment and observe daily, weekly and monthly tests and recording policies.
2. Pro-actively work with the team, supervisor and manager to report known issues / faults and to ensure they are effectively dealt with and closed out.
3. Perform breakdown repairs on customer machines in a timely manner and minimize loss of production.
4. Record parts used, maintenance performed, repairs and remedial activity required.
5. Pro-actively work with the team, supervisor and manager to close out jobs, or complete necessary remedial works.
6. Provide support to cover small maintenance works on the buildings where required.
7. Pro-actively communicate with all team members, supervisors and manager at start and end of shifts to ensure all are aware of completed maintenance / repairs and outstanding maintenance/ repairs.
8. Pro-actively develop knowledge of machinery and encourage knowledge sharing amongst colleagues.
9. Make suggestions to improve working practices.
10. Order spare parts and ensure stock locations are maintained and kept in an orderly fashion.
11. Assist in the development and training of others in the department.
12. Work with the customer to prioritise workload in order to maximise production whilst minimising adverse effects on machinery and ensuring safety.
- To follow company procedures and complete documentation appropriately/accordingly.
- To ensure good housekeeping at all times ensuring both workshop and shop floor areas are clean and tidy and tools are returned at the completion of every job/end of every day.
- To comply with the company H&S policy.
- To contribute to the company's continuous improvement process.
- To undertake additional tasks as requested by management commensurate with the level of the role.
Must be electrically competent
Have a Mechanical background
Ideally Previous experience within the laundry equipment industry
Full UK drivers Licence
Desirable Skills And Experience -
Knowledge of Safe Systems of work
Spirax Sarco Steam training
Working at Height
Equality & Diversity
ACOPS, gas safe
Inverter & PLC experience
Knowledge of fluid power systems
Training and development of others
Salary - £35,000 - £40,000
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Car Wash Forecourt Services Engineer-North London
- Forklift Services Engineer- Tyne and Wear -£25,000-£30,000
- Forklift Services Engineer- Cheshire-£25,000-£30,000
- Drainage Field Services Engineer- Somerset-£20,000-£25,000
- Sales Engineer - Pumps
- Factory Maintenance Technician - Coventry
- Garage Equipment Engineer - South East
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Midlands
- Sales Executive - pumps
- NVQ 3 Lift Service/Callout Engineer - North London Areas
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Newport/Bristol
- Fire Alarm Engineer - Shropshire
- Calibration Engineer - Somerset
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Derbyshire
- Fire Alarm Engineer - West Midlands
- Swimming Pool Engineer - South East
- Commercial Gas Engineer
- Water Hygiene Engineer
- Water Treatment Engineer