Workshop Administrator : Tiverton, Mid Devon
Workshop Administrator - Tiverton, Mid Devon
Salary: Competitive Salary
Our Client is a long established, Agricultural, Groundcare, Construction and Horticultural dealership.
They are looking for an Administrator to join their team in the workshop, the heart of their business to offer a highly dependable and reactive service to all our customer needs.
The ideal candidate will have PA qualities, who would thrive in a very busy, priority changing workshop environment, supporting the Workshop/Transport Manager in his daily activities.
This role is highly varied and would suit someone who is solution focused and able to think on their feet.
You will ideally have Motor Vehicle Service Administration experience but more importantly the desire to learn about the industry, with the ability to build a rapport with Technicians and customers alike.
With the support of an external IT Company, part of this very busy role is to provide basic IT support as issues arise with the Company's IT system or devices.
A good understanding of network systems and devices would be a great advantage to your application.
1 Years' experience in a similar role
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
- Residential Conveyancing Secretary
- Care Home Assistant
- IT Application Technical Lead
- Junior Project Manager
- Legal Counsel
- Project Manager (IT Delivery/Prince2/SDLC)
- Director of DevOps (Automation/AWS/Infrastructure)
- Director/Head of Software Engineer (Java/Ruby/AWS)
- Director of Engineer (DevOps)
- Lead Software Engineer (Agile/Ruby/backend/AWS)
- Vice President of Growth (Product and Marketing)
- Global Marketing Director (UX/Brand/Comm/Product)
- Lead DevOps Engineer
- Lead Software Engineer
- Head of DevOps
- VP of Growth Marketing (Product/Analytics/Performance Marketing)
- Head of Product Marketing and Growth
- Chief Product Officer (Video Ad Tech/TV Broadcast)
- Engineering Lead/Manager (Scrum/Ruby/AWS)