Water Hygiene Engineer
WATER HYGIENE ENGINEER £22k-£25k + OVERTIME + COMPANY VEHICLE M25/M11 AREA
My Client provides expertise in the specific areas of Legionella, employing consultants across the UK to survey buildings and report back to their clients.
They have an excellent opportunity for a water hygiene engineer and are seeking a talented and enthusiastic individual to be part of their dynamic and expanding Water Hygiene team.
Specialising in the growing area of water systems monitoring and other rapid turnaround operations, responding to client's urgent requirements across a number of disciplines and ensuring that necessary works are able to be successfully completed even under challenging circumstances.
You will become a skilled and dependable technician specialising in rapid response services and monitoring in the Water division of their business.
Your key responsibilities will include water services monitoring & inspection, sampling of water systems for bacteria such as Legionella and Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, reactive water hygiene services such as water system disinfections or descales and on site microbiology services.
You will be required to work positively and sensitively with their key clients sometimes under pressurised situations or where it has not been possible to make all arrangements with the site prior to your visit and they are not expecting you.
You will need to be able to work independently and be able to quickly solve problems to ensure that work can be completed and safely so.
You will be smartly presented at all times, punctual and highly dependable.
A full driving licence is essential.
Water systems monitoring including temperature checks and inspections to ACOP-L8 guidelines and uploading of results using a mobile device
Taking water samples for microbiological analysis in line with BS7592
Water systems disinfections and / or descaling of plant and showers
Cooling tower cleans (as part of a team)
Flushing of water systems
Attending client site meetings on request
Regular return of all paperwork to agreed timescales
To work to agreed standards and deadlines at all times
You must have experience of Temperature Monitoring, Clean & Disinfection of CWST's, Tank Inspection, Calorifier blowdown and sampling experience.
Additional skills that are an advantage: TMV Servicing and Risk Assessor trained.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Forklift Workshop Engineer-Essex-£25,000-£28,000
- Pump Sales Manager-M4 Corridor
- Heavy plant Technician–County Durham-£11-£13PH
- Walking Pest Control Technician - East London
- Pest Control Technician - East London/Essex
- Contract Manager - Water Hygiene
- Pest Control Sales Surveyor - London
- Swimming Pool Engineer - London
- Asbestos Surveyor - South East
- Business Development Manager
- Water Hygiene Technician
- Water Hygiene Technician
- Gates & Barriers Service/Install Engineers - London
- Commercial Catering Engineer - Manchester
- Medical Engineer (EBME experience ideally) - Bristol
- Gates & Barriers Engineer - Bristol
- Lift Service/Repairs Engineer - Bristol
- Gates & Barriers Engineer - North West - £24K
- Swimming Pool Engineer - Up to £35K
- Garage Equipment Engineer - London/Beds/Herts/Bucks/Essex