Contract Manager - Water Hygiene
My Client specialises in Legionella Management and Water Hygiene.
They currently have an excellent opportunity for a Contract Manager.
You will provide technical and operational support to allocated Clients and/or specific sites in order to deliver the company's services, seeking assistance from other company resources (staff/suppliers etc.) where necessary.
You will report to the Directors in regards to business management and development, and liaising with the Technical Services Manager, Operations Manager and the Administration Manager to ensure compliance with quality and technical procedures and business systems processes.
Enlisting assistance from Service Engineers through the Operations Manager, and Administrators through the Administration Manager, to aid delivery of services managed.
The key roles of this position will be:
To initiate and maintain regular contact with the Client.
To respond to the Clients' enquiries in a timely manner.
Be responsible for maintaining the client's compliance with relevant Code of Conducts, and where practical British Standards and Guidance.
To develop long lasting and trust based relationships with the clients to secure the longevity of any contract as a priority.
To ensure the contract remains profitable.
To secure any other opportunities with the client within the range of service provision, so long as the relationship remains firm (i.e.
- no overpriced or pushed hard sales).
To assist the Administration department in developing PPM schedules and service tasks on company's software systems.
To assist the Financial team with information required ensuring accurate and timely invoices.
To assist service technicians and Operations Manager with information provision when they are carrying out PPM services or non-contract services on a site/Client that you Manage.
Sharing information with other Contract Managers to ensure that the company maintains a consistent level of service provision and where this may benefit growth/security of contracts.
You must be an experienced Contract Manger with experience within the Water Hygiene/Treatment/Legionella sectors.
Ofqual regulated qualifications in water treatment.
Salary £35k - £40k + bonus + company car + overtime
25 Days holiday not inc bank holidays, up to 28 days after 2 years.
Overtime available (weekend/evening works) - normally (variable) pre agreed at £275/day fixed.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Forklift Workshop Engineer-Essex-£25,000-£28,000
- Pump Sales Manager-M4 Corridor
- Heavy plant Technician–County Durham-£11-£13PH
- Walking Pest Control Technician - East London
- Pest Control Technician - East London/Essex
- Pest Control Sales Surveyor - London
- Swimming Pool Engineer - London
- Asbestos Surveyor - South East
- Business Development Manager
- Water Hygiene Technician
- Water Hygiene Technician
- Gates & Barriers Service/Install Engineers - London
- Commercial Catering Engineer - Manchester
- Medical Engineer (EBME experience ideally) - Bristol
- Gates & Barriers Engineer - Bristol
- Lift Service/Repairs Engineer - Bristol
- Gates & Barriers Engineer - North West - £24K
- Swimming Pool Engineer - Up to £35K
- Garage Equipment Engineer - London/Beds/Herts/Bucks/Essex
- Garage Equipment Engineer - North West UK - Salary Negotiable