Project Manager Apprentice
Watford Community Housing has the perfect entry-level opportunity for you to start your career in development as a Project Manager Apprentice.
This role will be a 2 year fixed term contract which includes completing a Level 4 APM course in the Development team.
The main purpose of this role is to assist carrying out project management work in the delivery of housing, regeneration and other new business activities, to ensure the Group's growth objectives are achieved successfully.
Some key accountabilities:
? To work through the post's training plan, commenting on applicability where appropriate and producing evidence of progress against targets
? To undertake and provide support to day to day project work involved in the delivery of the Group's new development schemes.
? To assist liaising with internal teams on project requirements and specification.
? To understand the process and systems to review new development opportunities and undertake appraisals.
This will involve assisting to write reports to the Head of Delivery.
? With support, attend site meetings as necessary.
Who are we looking for?
? Experience of communicating effectively both orally and in writing with a wide range of people, particularly internal departments and external organisations.
? Ability to negotiate with partners in a resolute and fair manner, promoting stakeholder involvement at all levels having regard to sensitivity, equality and diversity in order to maintain effective and productive working relationships and to achieve desired outcomes.
? Experience of working within prescribed framework but ability to think creatively to resolve problems.
? Professional and approachable, with an openness to learn.
? Administration of preparing letters and reports, accurate filing
? Ability to use IT, in particular Excel to produce development appraisals and spreadsheets.
What do we offer?
In return, we can offer a competitive sa
More Jobs from Candidate Wizard
- Lord Mayor's Attendant / Driver
- Premises Assistant
- Transformation Project Manager : 6 Months FTC
- Contact Centre Manager - 4-6 week contract
- Neighbourhoods Apprentice
- UX/Service Designer
- Product Designer
- Lift Engineer
- Housing Officer - Part time (12-month FTC)
- Learning and Behaviour Mentor
- Housing Officer (12 month FTC)
- Planning and Development Manager
- Apprentice Building Surveyor
- Lead Quality Inspector : CNC Machining
- Businsess Support Apprentice (IT and Innovation)
- Production Team Leader : Milling
- Hubs and Facilities Officer
- Learning & Development Business Partner
- Reporting Analyst Apprentice