Interim Electrical Design Engineer
Interim Electrical Design Engineer - Newport
Salary: £Competitive depending on experience
This is an excellent opportunity to work with global Semiconductor Company in a position that offers an exciting role and excellent prospects for progression.
The company are an industry leader within the semi-conductor industry with an excellent reputation for training and development and a low turnover of staff due to staff satisfaction and career progression opportunities.
? Electrical / electronic control and interface design
? Electrical assembly design
? Wiring harness design
? AC/DC power distribution circuit design
? Analogue and digital circuit design
? Fault finding / problem solving
? Technical report writing
? Producing engineering drawings
Qualifications and Experience:
? Minimum Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
? Proven experience working in an electrical/electronic design role
? Strong understanding of Machinery safety regulations and EU harmonized standards
? Understanding of UL/NFPA regulations
? Design of safety circuits
? AutoCAD experience
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Salary: £Competitive depending on experience
- Location: Newport
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Sarah-Jayne
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SJW/AR/051563
- Posted: 2019-07-11 16:35:15 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Asbestos Consultant
- E-marketing Executive
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Business Development Account Manager
- Principle Digital Design Engineer
- Lab Engineer (Device Test and Validation)
- Field Business Development Executive
- Software Engineer
- GRADUATE PODIATRISTS / FOOT HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS
- Conveyancing Solicitor/Senior Conveyancing Solicitor
- MIG Welder
- Hire Manager / Controller
- Chef De Partie / Demi Chef De Partie - Oxfordshire
- Credit Controller
- Mortgage Adviser
- Property Administrator : Russian Speaking
- MIS Data Analysis and Compliance Manager
- Desktop Motor Engineer
- Registered General Nurse
- Chef de Partie