Are you an experienced and ambitious Lift Engineer with at least 5 years experience in servicing, callouts and small repairs? Do you hold a NVQ3 and looking to work within the Central London area? If so, we are looking for a Lift Engineer to join our team.
About Dainton Lifts
Dainton Lift Services are a Lift Company based in Bromley, South East London, who mainly operate within Central London and within the M25.
Established in 1988, by two engineers with over 50 years of Industry experience, Dainton Lifts are a forward-thinking company who punch well above their weight with an excellent high-profile service base.
Our clients appreciate our honesty and professionalism.
Your Lift Engineer Role:
As a Lift Engineer with Dainton Lifts, you will ideally you will have at least 5 years' experience with a NVQ3 and be flexible and able to carry out, servicing, callouts and small repairs.
95% of our work is within the Central London area, so you need to be based within an hour of Central London.
We are also looking for the following attributes:
? A great Team Player
? Good Communicator
? An individual that thrives on excellent customer service
? Expected to be part of our out of hours call out team which, at present, is one week in three
Your Lift Engineer Benefits:
? Generous Basic Salary of £35-£40k per annum
? Flat rate call-out allowance and a payment per call attended when on call
? Overtime for any weekend servicing you may carry out
? Company Van with congestion charge, fuel and parking fully expensed
? Company phone/PDA
? Full company uniform and PPE equipment
? Wages paid on the last Friday of each month with no month in hand
? 20 days annual leave
? Company Pension Scheme
This is a great opportunity to join a young vibrant lift company where you will be valued and not just treated as a staff number.
You will be a team member and we work together as a team, engineers, office staff and management.'
Make sure you don't miss ou
More Jobs from Candidate Wizard
- Lord Mayor's Attendant / Driver
- Premises Assistant
- Transformation Project Manager : 6 Months FTC
- Contact Centre Manager - 4-6 week contract
- Neighbourhoods Apprentice
- UX/Service Designer
- Product Designer
- Housing Officer - Part time (12-month FTC)
- Project Manager Apprentice
- Learning and Behaviour Mentor
- Housing Officer (12 month FTC)
- Planning and Development Manager
- Apprentice Building Surveyor
- Lead Quality Inspector : CNC Machining
- Businsess Support Apprentice (IT and Innovation)
- Production Team Leader : Milling
- Hubs and Facilities Officer
- Learning & Development Business Partner
- Reporting Analyst Apprentice