Integration Architect - E2E / Interfaces - Manchester
Integration Architect - End to End Solutions Architect - Business Solutions Architect - E2E Solutions Architect - Solution Architect - TOGAF / ARCHIMATE qualified Solutions Architect sought for leading Client who specialises in providing innovative systems for the Energy industry Sector including smart metering technology.
This new role will be based at their modern offices in Manchester and offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
I am seeking a Solutions Architect ideally with some Energy, Water, Telecoms, Power or other utility sector exp who holds either a TOGAF, BCS ESA, Archimate or equivalent qualifications.
The key criteria calls for someone whose experience includes:
- Providing data architecture expertise into design prototyping end to end projects
- Maintaining integration architecture principles and defining the integration architecture
- A Proven track record of successful business systems development
- Experience in the application of data definition standards e.g.
ISO/IEC 11179 and data integration standards e.g.
This Solutions Architect will report to the Design Lead and be responsible for the E-2-E integration (interfaces) architecture for the Programme including interfaces to/from the existing systems.
You will also provide expertise to the design, build, test and transition to go-live of the new central registration service.
I am seeking someone with excellent interpersonal skills who has a pro-active approach to solutions architecture with the ability to contribute to and lead initiatives and projects focusing on continual integration improvement.
My Client is a specialist in the Energy sector who operate across the whole of the UK are leading the drive for smart metering and smart grids.
If you are seeking a career move then this Solutions Architect - End to End Solutions Architect - Business Solutions Architect - E2E Solutions Architect role based in Manchester could be for you.
The position offers a competitive salary and benefits package - Please submit your CV now for a swift response and more details.
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Surrey and Sussex locations.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Excellent + Bonus + Car
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-09-10 16:22:52 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Integration Architect – E2E / Interfaces – Manchester
- IT Sales Manager – Cloud Infrastructure
- Senior Network Engineer - CCNP
- Network Engineer – CCNP – JUNIPER – ASA – CISCO
- Test Assurance Analyst – ISEB, ISTQB –Manchester – North-West
- Field Engineer – Mobile IT Support Technician
- Lead Test Assurance Analyst – Lead Quality Assurance Analyst
- 1st/2nd Line IT Support Engineer – Windows Server, Windows 7/10
- INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER - PRE-SALES
- Network Engineer – CCNA / Juniper / Cisco
- Communications Systems Engineer – Comms Systems Support
- 1st/2nd Line Application - Systems Support Analyst
- DevOps Engineer - Red Hat, JBoss – JBoss EAP 7.2.X - Dundee
- Software Developer - Senior Developer - C# - ASP.NET - SQL
- IT Business Analyst - Business Analyst - 18 month FTC
- Senior Network Engineer - 4th Line Network Support Engineer
- Head of Sales – Head of Field Sales - Telecoms - UC - PBX
- Buyer – Assistant Buyer - Promotional Merchandise - Far East