Application Support Analyst - Software Support Analyst
Application Support Analyst - Software Support Analyst - Service Desk Analyst - Service Desk Engineer - Application Support Engineer - IIS - Web Architecture - Applications - Support - ServiceNow - Local Authorities - Housing Association Software - SQL Server - £28,000 - £32,000 + Excellent Company Benefits - Newbury - Berkshire - to work for an Award Winning IT Consultancy.
My client is part of an Award-Winning IT Consultancy that provides support and services to Authorities across the UK.
They are currently seeking an Application Support Analyst Application Service Desk Analyst - Software Support Analyst to work on the Service Desk to manage incidents to find an effective resolution.
- Application Support Analyst will be highly motivated, creative and a real team player
- Ability to work well within the Service Desk Team as well as both internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure that SLA's are met and that both internal/external customers receive a timely response to their requests
- Tasked to provide technical support on their product to external clients
- Application Support Analyst with the ability to diagnose and address application issues
- Strong customer service awareness
- Working knowledge of IIS and Web Architecture is preferred
- Relevant Application Support/Service Desk experience
- Any Housing Authorities, Charity Software experience is highly desirable
So, if you are an experienced Application Support Analyst - Application Service Desk Analyst - Software Support Analyst I would be very interested in hearing from you.
My client is looking to offer a Salary of up to £32,000 pa + Excellent Company Benefits that include Company Pension, Healthcare + Fantastic Career Opportunities!
We are currently recruiting for this Application Support Analyst role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Berkshire and Hampshire locations.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £32000 per annum + Excellent Bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-10-09 16:49:41 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Head of IT Security – IT Security Manager - LONDON
- Lead Network Engineer - MPLS - Firewalls - Cisco - Juniper - IP
- Risk & Compliance Officer - ISO 27001 - Audit - GDPR - ISO
- Risk and Compliance Officer - ISO & GDPR Compliance
- SQL Server Database Administrator - Business Systems DBA
- Test Issues Analyst – ISEB or ISTQB / Test Assurance
- software Development Manager
- Senior Software Engineer
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - Project Engineer - Servers
- Software Developer - C# - .NET - C++ - SQL Server - Programmer
- Test Manager - Test Assurance Lead - HP - Jira - ISEB - QA
- UX Designer - Interaction Designer - User Flows - Design - UI
- Online Software Support Analyst - Web Platform Support Analyst
- SECURITY BUSINESS PARTNER – NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- E2E Integration Architect
- Telephony Platforms Engineer – AWS Environment
- Network Engineer – CCNA / Juniper / Cisco
- Senior Network Engineer - CCNP
- IT Support Technician - 1st Line - AD - Windows - Server - ITIL
- Telephony Engineer - Platform Specialist - Amazon Connect - AWS