Linux Wintel Systems Administrator - Linux Wintel Engineer
Linux & Wintel Systems Administrator - Linux Wintel Engineer - Linux Wintel Technical Support - Linux Wintel Systems Engineer - Linux Wintel Systems Support - Linux Wintel Support Analyst - Virtualization - VMware ESXi - MS Server - Linux - NFV, scripting, and applications configurations skills are required for my established and growing client based new spacious offices close to Maidstone, Kent.
The role pays a starting salary of between £43,000 - £48,000 per annum plus benefits.
I am are seeking a Systems Administrator - Technical Support Engineer - Infrastructure Systems Engineer - Server Systems Support whose in-house duties covering Linus & Wintel Infrastructure server and applications systems and support together with the development of my clients existing in-house expertise so that this can be translated into services.
On a day to day basis this will include:
- Day to day responsibility for all Infrastructure Servers and applications.
- Build, install and configure new ESXi/Hosts and Guests.
- Define hardware specification for servers, manage hosted environments including system dimensioning and capacity management.
- Thoroughly understand business practices and procedures in order to design, develop and maintain automated workflow processes.
- Support the development of internal systems and processes to ensure that the business can comply with the relevant ISO standards and provide support in preparation of IT related policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Ensure that the Information Security policy is adhered to and reflected in IT systems including reporting any potential breach of information security within the company
- Timely and regular reports to management on the operational health of the Network Infrastructure Systems
This role would suit someone who enjoys working within a team environment but is also comfortable in undertaking solo projects.
The key experience sought include:
- Strong knowledge of MS Server2012/Server2016 and Linux deployment.
- Strong knowledge of standalone MS Server2012/Server2016 systems administration.
- Linux systems administration (preferable Debian based and RedHat based).
- Virtualized network design experience.
- VMware5.5+ deployment and administration.
- Infrastructure server services.
Standalone guest systems (Linux and Windows) on ESXi which run services used by the network (eg: DNS, RADIUS, NMS).
- Proprietary network VM experience (e.g.
virtualised routers, firewalls).
If you have any of the following experience it would be a bonus:
- Relevant qualification at degree level or equivalent IT certification (RHCSA/RHCE, LFCS/LFCE, CompTIA Linux+, or SCE certification or an active VCP/VCAP or MCSA/MCSE certification.
- Strong RADIUS, DNS, NMS systems knowledge.
- Strong technical fundamentals in IP Routing, Bridging, and GigabitEthernet.
This role is mainly in-house based but due to its Office location it is best you are a car driver or live close to Maistone as some public transport routes are not ‘commuter friendly'.
However there are plenty of on-site car parking and facilities as you would expect from such a growing company.
If you are an experienced Systems Administrator - Technical Support Engineer - Infrastructure Systems Engineer - Server Systems Support looking for a career move then this position based close to Maidstone, Kent could be for you.
It is paying a base salary of between £43,000 and £48,000 per annum + bens.
It also offers good prospects and an excellent spacious working environment.
Please contact me with your CV for a swift response.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £43000 - £48000 per annum
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-12-02 15:00:58 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Quality Engineer
- Java Developer - Software Engineer - Java - TDD - Agile
- Java Developer - Java Programmer
- Java Developer - Java Programmer
- Senior Network Engineer - Cisco,Juniper, Checkpoint, Palo Alto
- NETWORK ENGINEER – CISCO / JUNIPER - CCNA
- Java Developer – Programmer - Java - SQL - Web - HTML
- Infrastructure Engineer - Server - TCP/IP - AD - Cisco - VMware
- Systems Support Engineer - 2nd Line - Infrastructure - VMware
- Dreamweaver Web Developer - Dreamweaver Front End Developer
- IT Service Desk & Project Support Analyst
- Linux Systems Administrator - Linux Engineer - Kent
- Technical Services Manager - ITIL v3 / v4
- Infrastructure Technical Architect - Designs - VMware - Azure
- Application Support Analyst -1st & 2nd Line Application Support
- IT Sales Consultant - Software Sales - BDM - Telesales - IT
- IT Support Technician - 1st / 2nd Line - Windows - AD - Server
- Cloud Infrastructure Architect - SQL / SCCM
- Senior Network Engineer - CCNP
- Information Security Manager - ISO27001 - JSP - Def Con - Risks