Technical Architect - Infrastructure Technical Architect
Technical Architect - Infrastructure Technical Architect - Microsoft Technical Architect - Infrastructure solutions - Technical design - Large scale Transformations - Migrations - Active Directory - SCCM - MDT - SQL Server - Hyper-V - Sharepoint - Glasgow - Competitive Salary + excellent benefits
I am looking for an experienced Technical Architect who can work with the operational project team to provide detailed designs and guidance on various infrastructure solutions. The Technical Architect will be responsible for producing high and low-level designs, providing support for transition, transformation and delivery on a number of initiatives such as Data Centre moves, Cloud Integrations ( Azure & Office 365) SAN migrations etc.
- The Technical Architect will be responsible and accountable for the design of an integrated technical solution across all streams of a project or small programme
- To understand the technical problems, challenges and complexities that exist within each stream or area of a programme and be able to manage and/or liaise with other technical stream leads to arrive at an integrated technical solution that meets the business requirements.
- The Infrastructure Technical Architect will support the project/programme manager in understanding the technical risks, dependencies and issues that exist, be able to quantify these and the impact that they may have on the project/programme
- Perform audits, peer reviews and due diligence as required.
I am looking for a Technical Architect who has the following experience
- Strong reviewing and creating design documents as a subject matter expert for infrastructure solutions.
- Technical design, configuration, and implementation expertise within large-scale Transformations and Migrations.
- Expertise in any of the following core Microsoft Products (AD, SQL Server, SCCM/WSUS/MDT, App-V/VDI, Hyper-V, Exchange, Lync, SharePoint and Forefront), VMware or Citrix in a highly resilient environment
- Strong knowledge and demonstrable experience with infrastructure architecture, implementation and support expertise.
My client is required by a market-leading IT Support and Network Services organisation who are based in Glasgow and are looking to reward this Technical Architect a competitive Salary + flexible working environment ( opportunity to work from home) + Bens.
If you are an experienced Technical Architect - Infrastructure Technical Architect who is looking for a new challenge then please forward your CV to me.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Competitive + Bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-12-02 18:01:41 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Quality Engineer
- Java Developer - Software Engineer - Java - TDD - Agile
- Java Developer - Java Programmer
- Java Developer - Java Programmer
- Senior Network Engineer - Cisco,Juniper, Checkpoint, Palo Alto
- NETWORK ENGINEER – CISCO / JUNIPER - CCNA
- Java Developer – Programmer - Java - SQL - Web - HTML
- Infrastructure Engineer - Server - TCP/IP - AD - Cisco - VMware
- Systems Support Engineer - 2nd Line - Infrastructure - VMware
- Dreamweaver Web Developer - Dreamweaver Front End Developer
- IT Service Desk & Project Support Analyst
- Linux Systems Administrator - Linux Engineer - Kent
- Technical Services Manager - ITIL v3 / v4
- Infrastructure Technical Architect - Designs - VMware - Azure
- Application Support Analyst -1st & 2nd Line Application Support
- IT Sales Consultant - Software Sales - BDM - Telesales - IT
- IT Support Technician - 1st / 2nd Line - Windows - AD - Server
- Cloud Infrastructure Architect - SQL / SCCM
- Senior Network Engineer - CCNP
- Information Security Manager - ISO27001 - JSP - Def Con - Risks