IT Project Manager - Data Centre Cloud Migration
IT Project Manager - Data Centre Cloud Migration Project Manager - Data Centre Project Manager - Infrastructure and Cloud Services Consolidation Project Manager is required for my client who is based close to Poole, Dorset to join a project team who are responsible for the day to day delivery of a diverse portfolio of multiple technology projects.
This is an initial 4-month contract, with a daily rate of up to £450 per day.
I am looking for a Project Manager -IT Project Manager - Data centre Project Manager - Infrastructure and Cloud Services Project Manager will be responsible for leading a Data Centre , Infrastructure and Cloud Services Consolidation and Optimisation project This work covers the full project life cycle from initial definition through to go- live and support which will involve working with internal business managers and stakeholders as well as in-house IT / Technology resources through managing external IT suppliers and business partners.
The key responsibilities of this IT Project Manager - Data centre Project Manager - Cloud Services Consolidation Project Manager will be
- Undertake detailed project planning for all assigned projects to ensure delivery to cost, quality and time.
- Manage and maintain their delivery plans, and ensure that individual project plans are up-to-date, appropriately resourced, and on-track.
- Run daily stand-ups, and ensure follow-up engagement activities occur.
- Manage and maintain RAID log, and ensure items receive appropriate attention.
- Run Project Team meetings (prep and follow-up actions)
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand the organisation requirements for assigned projects, developing effective working relationships and ongoing management processes
I am looking for an experienced IT Project Manager - Data centre Project Manager who has the following skills
- Hands-on experience of leading Data Centre, Infrastructure and Cloud Services Consolidation and Optimisation Projects
- Delivered projects in both Waterfall and Agile delivery methods.
- Substantial experience in delivering large-scale project/programmes.
Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
- Experience in managing external IT suppliers and business partners.
- A proven track record of successful hands-on project implementation.
- Experience of the whole project/programme life cycle, from the initial definition, approval, conceptual design, detail design, delivery, test, go live and through-life support.
My client is based in modern offices close to Poole, Dorset and is looking to reward this IT Project Manager a daily rate of up to £450 per day and will be initially a 4-month contract with a good chance it will extend.
If you are an experienced Project Manager who has hands-on experience of Leading Data Centre, Infrastructure and Cloud Service Consolidation and Optimisation projects within an Agile and Waterfall environment then please forward your CV to me ASAP.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 4 Months
- Rate: Up to £450.00 per day
- Type: Contract selected
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-12-02 19:01:20 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Quality Engineer
- Java Developer - Software Engineer - Java - TDD - Agile
- Java Developer - Java Programmer
- Java Developer - Java Programmer
- Senior Network Engineer - Cisco,Juniper, Checkpoint, Palo Alto
- NETWORK ENGINEER – CISCO / JUNIPER - CCNA
- Java Developer – Programmer - Java - SQL - Web - HTML
- Infrastructure Engineer - Server - TCP/IP - AD - Cisco - VMware
- Systems Support Engineer - 2nd Line - Infrastructure - VMware
- Dreamweaver Web Developer - Dreamweaver Front End Developer
- IT Service Desk & Project Support Analyst
- Linux Systems Administrator - Linux Engineer - Kent
- Technical Services Manager - ITIL v3 / v4
- Infrastructure Technical Architect - Designs - VMware - Azure
- Application Support Analyst -1st & 2nd Line Application Support
- IT Sales Consultant - Software Sales - BDM - Telesales - IT
- IT Support Technician - 1st / 2nd Line - Windows - AD - Server
- Cloud Infrastructure Architect - SQL / SCCM
- Senior Network Engineer - CCNP
- Information Security Manager - ISO27001 - JSP - Def Con - Risks