Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer - Cambridgeshire/Bedfordshire/Northamptonshire/Hertfordshire
Salary: £dependant on experience
A market leading supplier of Garage Equipment with a 31 year history based on the Northamptonshire Oxfordshire borders, are now recruiting for a Field Service Engineer.
Due to their expanding business, they now require a Field Service Engineer based in the Cambridgeshire/Bedfordshire/Northamptonshire/Hertfordshire area, to join the team maintaining and repairing garage equipment at prestigious dealership groups and top end independent garages and workshops, whilst also sharing the opportunity of joining a network of national Trade Garage Equipment engineers.
? Carry out Preventive maintenance inspections and on site break down/repair cover
? Occasionally be able to stay overnight away from home
? You will be able to gain product training as well as GEA accreditation status
? Very attractive salary dependant on skills and experience
? Mobile phone, touch pad tablet and service software with training
? New liveried van to suit the position
? Company work wear and PPE
Essential Skills & Requirements:
? Have a good mechanical/hydraulic knowledge
? Experience in all types of lifting equipment, oil lubrication systems, air systems, and other general workshop equipment would be advantageous, however training will be provided
? Be customer focussed and have a good level of communication skills
? Be confident and able to work under your own initiative, as well as being able to take part as a team
? Have full driving license
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual r
- Start: ASAP
- Location: Cambridgeshire/ Bedfordshire / Northamptonshire/ Hertfordshire
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Emma P
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: EPA/AR/052835
- Posted: 2020-01-13 17:16:57 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Junior Engineer
- General Engineer
- Sales Negotiator
- Head of Maintenance & Estates
- Head of Catering and Housekeeping,
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Customer Service Advisor
- Front of House / Bar (Couple)
- Customer Service Administrator
- Mechanical Design Engineer - Robotics
- Robotics Fabrication Technician
- Data Scientist
- Project Manager - Website Development
- Junior Developer
- Full Stack Developer
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Customer Service Advisor
- Lead Software Developer
- Temporary SEN Therapeutic Teacher (Early Years or Key Stage 1)
- Junior Designer