German Speaking Service Desk Representative
German Speaking Service Desk Representative - Derby
Excellent Package & Benefits, Dependant on Experience
My client provides managed IT services and business applications to their customers, allowing them grow and focus on their core business.
For more than 35 years in a very competitive market place they have built trusted relationships with their partners and they have always put their customer's business requirements at the heart of the solution.
With a head office based in the East Midlands they provide Global IT Support solutions to customers throughout the UK and worldwide.
On average their employees have been with them for nearly 8 years which reflects the fact that they can offer an environment where you can develop your career and skills while working with successful and growing clients.
I am looking for a Service Desk Representative who is fluent in German, you will be well organised and able to deliver first class customer service via telephone calls and e mail.
You will assist International Customers on IT service requests, completing and updating internal ticketing to provide the information required and liaising between customers and engineers to arrange site visits.This is a great opportunity to work with 150+ Global companies and in return you will receive excellent development opportunities.You will have great customer service skills, good problem-solving skills and analytical and diagnostic skills for problem resolution, knowledge of Microsoft products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), the ability to work as a part of a team and to prioritise tasks and projects.
You will have good numerical skills, accuracy and attention to detail, and be a self-motivated person who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment while being fluent In German.
German Speaker, customer service skills, communication skills, attention to detail, well organised
Important Information: We ende
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS)
- SAP BO Business Information Developer
- Solicitor or FCILEx
- Business Development Manager OR Product Specialist
- SEO Manager
- Clerk to the Governing Body
- Financial Accountant
- Commercial Litigator Partner
- Training Executive - Software
- Building Envelope Draughtsperson
- School Business Manager (Primary School)
- Product Manager, Audience (website, apps)
- Night Porter
- Commercial Property Management Surveyor
- Chartered Building Surveyor
- Locum Veterinary Nurse
- NEW BUSINESS SALES : CLOUD, UC, SECURITY, CONNECTIVITY SOLUTIONS
- Registered Manager - Children's Home
- Part Time Technical Sales Administrator