Water Features/Irrigation Engineer - London (M25)
My client are industry leaders within water features/irrigation.
They specialists we can offer you offer anything from design to maintenance.
Due to continued growth they are currently looking to recruit for an experienced engineer in the London/M25 areas.
Your duties will include servicing and maintaining a wide range of equipment such as pumps, dosing systems & HMI interfaces.
You will be provided with additional training and technical development on a range of equipment.
You will need to have knowledge and experience with Water systems/features/irrigation/pool plant room.
There is plenty of overtime within this role and will increase your overall earning potential over the year.
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Security Alarms Service Engineer – Bedford
- Security Alarms Service Engineer – Middlesex
- Security Alarms Service Engineer – Hertfordshire
- Intruder Service Engineer – Bristol
- CCTV & Intruder Service Engineer – Bristol
- CCTV Install Engineer – Northampton
- CCTV & Intruder Service Engineer – London All Areas
- Experienced Telematics Engineer Wanted In Swindon
- Experienced Telematics Engineer Wanted In Peterborough
- Experienced Telematics Engineer Wanted In Bristol
- CCTV Engineer - Within M25
- Powered Access Engineer based in Middlesex
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified Lift Service Engineer in Oxfordshire
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified Lift Service Engineer based in Newcastle
- Experienced Gates & Barriers Engineer Covering Basingstoke
- Fire Pump Field Service Engineer based in South East
- Fire Sprinkler Engineer based in Kent
- Chartered Building Surveyor - Surrey - Commission Based Only
- Fire Alarm Service Manager based in Coventry
- Drainage Surveyor - London & Surrounding