Experienced Book-Keeper - Sutton-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
Salary - Competitive
Our clientis an experienced firm of accountants and business advisors who provide a wide range of accountancy, taxation and high quality advisory services tailored to the specific needs of their customers.
This role is to support the Chartered Accountants.
? Dealing with VAT issues and Returns
? Liaising with clients
? Filing information on various computerised accounting systems
Essential Skills & Requirements:
The ideal candidate must be an excellent communicator, resilient to stress and proficient in different accounting systems.
Previous experience of dealing with clients is also paramount.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Ethics Manager
- Granite Pavers
- Snr Full Stack Engineer/Frontend Developer - Remote
- Back End Developer : Remote (Java/Node.js/AWS)
- Snr Data Product Manager : Remote (A/B testing)
- Snr Product Manager : Remote (Data Products, A/B, multivariate testing)
- Snr/Mid-weight Backend Developer : Remote (Java/Node.js/AWS)
- Lead Security Cloud Architect (AWS)
- Backend Software Engineer (Node.js/AWS/Agile)