Senior Vehicle Damage Assessor - Derbyshire
My client are a specialist within the Accident Repair sector and are currently seeking a Senior Vehicle Damage Assessor.
You will be required to collate repair estimates using manufacture data and the Audatex computerised estimating system, you must be comfortable not relying on pre-loaded repair data given the nature of the high end repair work we handle you must be able to research manufacturer data, interpret the information and present accurate repair costings.
Following completion of an assessment, you will be required to negotiate the repair costs with insurance engineers, dealers and customers and provide a breakdown of the repair methods and costs confidently, building customer confidence, trust and long term relationships at all times.
You will head up a team that supports and delivers the very best service and experience for our customers and you will be looked to for direction and clarity from the team.
Must have previous experience as an Estimator, ideally be ATA qualified and have an up to date Audatex certificate.
This is a very important position working for a large independent prestige repair facility that is aspired to many within the industry.
You will report directly to the General Manager and Directors.
Relocation cost would be considered for the right candidate, this is a position with longer term opportunities for development.
Full training will be provided.
Salary - OTE £35k TO £47k dependent on experience
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Vehicle Technician - Braintree
- White Goods Engineer - Southampton (up to £28,000)
- Laundry Engineer - Thornaby-on-Tees (Part-Time)
- Car Wash Forecourt Services Engineer - Devon - £28,000
- Asbestos Surveyor - Northampton
- White Goods Engineer - Surrey (up to £28,000)
- Stairlift/ Hoist Engineer - Northampton
- Stairlift/ Hoist Engineer - Hampshire
- Water Features/Irrigation Engineer - London
- Swimming Pool Engineer - Up to £35K - Essex
- Pest Control Technician - Birmingham - £20,000-£25,000
- Conveyor Sales Manager - North West - £30,000-£40,000
- Swimming Pool Engineer - London - Up to £35K
- Residential Audio Visual Engineer - London - £35,000
- Pest Control Technician - East Berkshire - £20,000-£25,000
- Telematics/Black Box/Tracking Systems Engineer - North West
- Plant Engineer - Birmingham
- Commercial Gas Engineer - Oxfordshire
- Water Treatment Engineer / Risk Assessor - Milton Keynes
- Water Treatment Engineer / Risk Assessor - Kent