Project Assistant - Remote (UK)
Salary: £25k plus generous benefits
The Project Assistant role will assist in coordination of projects within the gaming and entertainment Product team.
You will ensure that the projects are delivered on time, within budget and of high quality.
This position requires a great deal of flexibility, adaptability and the ability to collaborate with different stakeholders across the business.
I am very keen to speak to applicants with the following experience:
? At least 2 years of experience in project management within the gaming industry.
? Intermediate knowledge of project management tools,
? Experience using Asana is highly preferred.
? Highly organised with great attention to detail.
? Ability to communicate across diverse cultures, languages, work styles, and personalities.
? Comfortable with working across different time zones
Personal Assistant Responsibilities Include:
? Reporting to the VP of Products to update progress status
? Assist in managing a range of development projects ensuring timely delivered.
? Attend project meetings and update team members on progress and project issues.
? Keep internal project management software (Asana) updated and maintained.
? Review and testing of tasks that are completed for first pass; this will include testing the website, in-world tools, UI, etc.
? Assist in drafting project and task brief documents.
? Go through user testing videos and summarizing the result.
? Other administrative tasks as required
? Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Asana preferred.
? Analytics/MySQL knowledge is a plus.
? Social media platform knowledge
? Candidate with Specific game/software development experience is desired
Our client develops software and content for immersive environments.
services, including games and entertainment.
Their business is fast growing with a large custo
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- C++ Developer
- Accounts Admin Assistant
- HR Manager - Part Time
- Workshop Porter
- Customer Liaison Team Member
- Accounts/Reception Office Junior
- Paid Social Account Manager
- Telesales Account Manager
- Trainee Negotiator
- User Researcher (Qualitative Research/UX)
- Digital Consultant/Digital Advisory (Agency or Consultancy)
- Lead Digital Consultant/Digital Advisory (Agency or Consultancy)
- Data Business Analyst (Media/IT)
- Interim Head of Product
- Snr Big Data/Google Cloud Engineer (Python)
- Data Engineer
- API Developer (Big Data/ETL/Python) - Remote/UK
- Snr/Lead Digital Consultant (Data or Service Design or Change Management) - Remote/Scotland
- Mid/Snr Digital Consultant (Data or Service Design or Change Management)
- Mid/Snr Product Manager (Delivery/Customer Service) - Remote/UK