Nuclear Safety Case Engineers
Nuclear Safety Case Engineers - London, Manchester, Newbury or Glasgow
Salary: Competitive (based on experience) + 38 days holiday, an excellent pension, a share scheme, travel insurance, health care and life assurance.
Our client is a dynamic safety engineering consultancy with a worldwide reputation for delivering quality solutions to the nuclear, oil and gas, and transportation industries.
They are an independent, employee-owned company with a turnover of over £23M in 2020 and have been consistently listed in the Sunday Times as one of the top 100 small companies to work for.
They have grown continuously since they were established and now employ over 120 full-time consultants and work with over 1000 associates.
As a result of continued expansion and increased business, the company have several opportunities for Safety Engineering Consultants at their offices in Manchester, Newbury and Glasgow.
This is what they are looking for:
? Engineering or Science Degree
? Chartered or working towards Chartered Status
? A minimum of 3 years experience in the nuclear or related industry
Experience in some of the following:
? Hazard Identification (e.g.
HAZOP Study, SWIFT, FMEA, FMECA)
? Fault Tree/ Event Tree Analysis
? Radiological Consequence Assessment
? Safety Case Author
? RAMs / ARMs
? Safety Management System
? Safety Culture
? Human Factors
? Self-motivated, positive can-do attitude
? Interface well with clients and be able to manage their expectations
? Ability to travel in support of assignments
? Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
? Ability and initiative to work independently as well as part of a team
Our clients staff are encouraged to continuously develop their skills and experience and they are committed to investing in your future.
They operate flexible working which fosters autonomy and personal responsibility.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- C++ Developer
- Accounts Admin Assistant
- HR Manager - Part Time
- Workshop Porter
- Customer Liaison Team Member
- Accounts/Reception Office Junior
- Paid Social Account Manager
- Telesales Account Manager
- Trainee Negotiator
- User Researcher (Qualitative Research/UX)
- Digital Consultant/Digital Advisory (Agency or Consultancy)
- Lead Digital Consultant/Digital Advisory (Agency or Consultancy)
- Data Business Analyst (Media/IT)
- Interim Head of Product
- Snr Big Data/Google Cloud Engineer (Python)
- Data Engineer
- API Developer (Big Data/ETL/Python) - Remote/UK
- Snr/Lead Digital Consultant (Data or Service Design or Change Management) - Remote/Scotland
- Mid/Snr Digital Consultant (Data or Service Design or Change Management)
- Mid/Snr Product Manager (Delivery/Customer Service) - Remote/UK