Customer Service Adviser
Customer Service Adviser
Salary: £21, 000 - £25, 000 DOE
My client has an exciting opportunity for a customer service adviser to join their customer service team.
They are a family run business who value their team and in return your receive a competitive salary and industry leading training.
As a customer service adviser, you will need
? Always able to greet customers in a positive and professional manner
? Previous experience in a customer service role
? Ability to work IT systems is a must
? Ideally have motor industry experience either from cars or commercial vehicles.
? Understand the importance and follow GDPR
? Take ownership of customers and track their vehicles through the workshop keeping them updated.
? Create new bookings accurately and load jobs into there workshop
? Taking payments from customers
? Driving licence is preferred
My client is a family run business and has been supporting the commercial world in sales servicing and repairs for over 65 years.
They have six sites across Scotland, and they cover the country's customer and business needs.
They work with world leading manufacturers in the commercial industry.
If you would like to hear more about the position, then wed love to hear from you!
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Bus
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Account Director
- SaaS Client Support Executive
- Graduate / Junior C# Developer
- Lead Cyber Security Consultant : IT Management & Technical Consultancy
- Business Case Consultant : IT Management & Technical Consultancy
- Data Architect - IT Management & Technical Consultancy
- Enterprise & Security Architecture Consultants - IT Management & Technical Consultancy
- Service Desk Engineer
- Technical Author UK Remote Working
- Technical Author (Maritime) - Remote Working
- Consultants - IT Management & Technical Consultancy
- Software Developer - C#, Azure, SQL, .Net, SaaS
- Inside Sales Executive
- Digital Account Executive
- Marketing Communications Executive
- Junior Account Manager
- Account Executive
- Qualified Nurse
- Corporate Tax Manager