Revit Technician - Derby
Salary: £30,000.00- £50,000.00 per year
A competitive salary dependent on capability and experience
Our client are specialist in the design of civil structures for substations and industrial premises, water and effluent treatment works.
New and modification works for industrial and commercial clients, design and detailing of architectural cladding in concrete, stone, stairs and flooring for precast manufacturers.
They have been in business for over 20 years delivering Structural and Civil Engineering design services to a wide range of clients operating in the commercial, industrial, power, health, transport, leisure and education sectors
They are currently seeking a skilled Revit Technician to join their Team.
This is a key position within the company reporting to the Drawing Office Manager & Directors.
A great opportunity to display, develop and expand your skills within the company.
Benefits: As well as your base salary, you may receive a bonus based on personal and company performance, A contributory pension scheme, A comprehensive health care package, 25 days annual leave, Flexible working hours
Essential Skills & Requirements:
? Advanced or intermediate user of Revit
? Knowledge of civil and structural build details and construction interfaces
? AutoCAD, Revit, MEP, Layout, layout design
? Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field
? 3+ years of experience
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR plea
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Account Director
- SaaS Client Support Executive
- Graduate / Junior C# Developer
- Lead Cyber Security Consultant : IT Management & Technical Consultancy
- Business Case Consultant : IT Management & Technical Consultancy
- Data Architect - IT Management & Technical Consultancy
- Enterprise & Security Architecture Consultants - IT Management & Technical Consultancy
- Service Desk Engineer
- Technical Author UK Remote Working
- Technical Author (Maritime) - Remote Working
- Consultants - IT Management & Technical Consultancy
- Software Developer - C#, Azure, SQL, .Net, SaaS
- Inside Sales Executive
- Digital Account Executive
- Marketing Communications Executive
- Junior Account Manager
- Account Executive
- Qualified Nurse
- Corporate Tax Manager