LOCATION - Grays DRM5
POSITION - Security Officer
REPORTING TO - Site Manager
HOURS OF WORK - 6 On 3 Off (Shift pattern)
RATE OF PAY - Up to £10.00 / Hour
CLOSING DATE - Ongoing
Established in 1987, ICTS is a multi-award-winning company, employing over 4,000 people in the UK: providing security solutions throughout Europe in manned guarding, control room services and technical aspects for a fully integrated security service.
As a business, we take our commitment to the principles of fairness and mutual respect for our people very earnestly and we look forward to welcoming you into our supportive working culture.
Within this active role, you will be required to ensure the security and safety of warehouse stock, premises, and colleagues for the worlds leading on-line retailer.
Working as part of a team in a modern, fast-paced delivery station, you will carry out a range of duties including:
- Managing access control for employees, visitors, and contractors
- Patrolling the site on foot to deter and detect stock loss
- Screening and Search
- Dealing professionally with incidents including positive searches
- Responding to customer requests and queries
- Maintaining records and audits using computer- and paper-based systems
The standard shift pattern of work is 6 on 3 off; however, we have a range of flexible solutions and relief roles.
We also have locations in the surrounding area where you can join us as a cluster support officer.
The location operates continuously and welcomes any applicants who are reliable and flexible with great communication skills, both verbal and written.
An SIA Door Supervision (DS) or Securit
More Jobs from Career Kinetics
- HR Assistant/Recruiter
- Assistant Sommelier
- Engineer - Client Team
- CYP Training and Workshop Coordinator
- Wellbeing Connector
- Financial Transactions Officer
- Peer Support Worker
- HR Co-ordinator
- Recruitment Advisor
- Neighbourhood Manager - Social Housing
- Exercise Referral Instructor
- Money Advice Support - Financial Wellbeing Coordinator
- Security Officer
- Public Relations Specialist
- Business Support Administrator
- Station Manager
- Security Officers
- Security Officer
- Building Control Surveyor
- CIL and S106 Officer