Customer Liaison Manager : Energy Efficiency
About the role:
One of Paradigm's key corporate objectives if to improve the energy efficiency of its homes.
We have identified some of our worst energy efficient properties and we proposed to undertake measures to improve their performance to the benefit of our customers over the next 12 months.
At the same time, we will be preparing plans to improve all homes with poor energy efficiency and high carbon emissions.
The first stage in delivering energy efficiency improvements to our homes is the successful engagement with our customers.
The prospect of having these works carried out to their homes can be off putting.
Without good engagement many customers will decline works.
This despite the benefits to them once the works are completed in terms of improved comfort and affordability.
To address this risk to the delivery of the energy improvement projects we have identified the need for a Customer Engagement Manager, who will take a hands-on and strategic role to engage with the customers.
Your first role will be to contact each customer whose home has been identified as having poor energy efficiency.
The aim is to establish a rapport and build up trust.
You will explain the process Paradigm intends to follow to determine what energy efficiency measures are required, how we will consult with them on the proposed measures and then the installation process.
At the same time, you will listen to their concerns and where practicable consider how they can be accommodated.
You will also collect information about the customer's lifestyle, their energy usage and comfort.
This information is vital in building up an understanding of the customer and their needs and will also be used to measure the success of the project once works are completed.
You will also offer some basic energy efficiency advice.
You will be their trusted Paradigm contact form the inception to the completion of the works.
This is a role where you can utilise your customer serv
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 38000-40000 Per Annum £38-£40K dependant on skills and experience + truly excellent benefits
- Location: HP10 0DF
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Career Kinetics
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: GL-PARA-CLM
- Posted: 2022-05-04 13:53:12 -
- View all Jobs from Career Kinetics
More Jobs from Career Kinetics
- Neighbourhood Manager - Social Housing
- Exercise Referral Instructor
- Money Advice Support - Financial Wellbeing Coordinator
- Security Officer
- Public Relations Specialist
- Business Support Administrator
- Station Manager
- Security Officers
- Security Officer
- Building Control Surveyor
- CIL and S106 Officer
- Maintenance Disrepair Surveyor
- Senior Asset Surveyor : Social Housing
- Homeownership Officer
- Communications Officer
- Inspectors - Traffic and Events Management
- Classroom Cover Supervisor
- Customer Insight and Research Lead - Social Housing
- Hospital Security Officer
- Security Agent