SEO Director - Brighton, BN1
£50,000 - £55,000 plus Annual Bonus & Excellent Employee Benefits
Our client a rapidly growing Media agency are looking to expand their SEO team and hire an SEO Account Director.
Salary £55,000 plus excellent bonus, benefits unlimited holiday and flexible working opportunities.
The SEO Director will develop the clients SEO offering, approach, vision and toolset, taking the lead on introducing new SEO technologies.
? Your role as SEO Director will be to support recruitment into the SEO team and line manage newcomers in the agency, as well as working closely with the existing team.
? Create and develop client SEO strategies.
? Perform competitive analysis and identify gaps in client content or areas ofimprovement for content expansion.
? Analyse data to determine the effectiveness of SEO activity on channel and wider campaign performance and complete execution of audits and other SEO work.
? Communicate with clients to provide updates on the status of their SEO activity and campaigns.
? Work with other media team members & Strategy & Planning Partners to align & integrate SEO activity with other media channels and client marketing objectives taking a lead on pitches, winning new business and upselling SEO services to existing clients.
? Working with key members of the leadership, craft and account teams to develop truly client-centric, award-winning campaigns.
? Develop client SEO strategies and manage their campaigns and align and integrate with other digital media channels, including paid search (PPC), broadcast content, display and paid social, as well as wider client marketing activity.
Experience & Skills required:
? A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Senior SEO Analyst, SEO Manager, SEO Director or similar expert SEO role within a digital marketing agency or client side.
? Expertise in Google Analytics
? Highly skilled in SEO theory and execution across technical
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Account Director
- SaaS Client Support Executive
- Graduate / Junior C# Developer
- Lead Cyber Security Consultant : IT Management & Technical Consultancy
- Business Case Consultant : IT Management & Technical Consultancy
- Data Architect - IT Management & Technical Consultancy
- Enterprise & Security Architecture Consultants - IT Management & Technical Consultancy
- Service Desk Engineer
- Technical Author UK Remote Working
- Technical Author (Maritime) - Remote Working
- Consultants - IT Management & Technical Consultancy
- Software Developer - C#, Azure, SQL, .Net, SaaS
- Inside Sales Executive
- Digital Account Executive
- Marketing Communications Executive
- Junior Account Manager
- Account Executive
- Qualified Nurse
- Corporate Tax Manager