Helpdesk Advisor - Mortgages / Financial Services
Helpdesk Advisor - Mortgages / Financial Services - Huddersfield
Hybrid of Office & Remote Based
Salary up to £24k per annum - Plus a Generous & Comprehensive Benefits Package
Full Time - Permanent
Our client is a leading provider of essential support services, software and data that allow financial advisers, financial intermediaries and product providers to deliver better outcomes for their customers.
Formed in the early 2000's they are the UKs largest provider of outsourced regulatory and business support to financial advisers.
One of their brands is one of the UK's top mortgage clubs, supporting thousands of directly authorised mortgage intermediaries with award winning compliance and business support services.
They now have a fantastic opportunity for a Helpdesk Advisor to join their mortgages team.
In this role, you'll provide an inbound telephone service to mortgage club members.
You'll be the first port of call, answering a wide array of mortgage related questions or queries, using your own knowledge or researching possible solutions with lending partners.
To be successful in this role, you'll need to be a people person who loves being on the phone.
You must be curious and have the ability to build relationships.
You will have informative and personalised conversations with members around their mortgage queries.
You'll also help them get more value from our clients services, helping to maintain and enhance their position as one of the best mortgage clubs in the market!
This role is based in the Huddersfield office.
The team currently work three days per week in the office, and the remainder from home.
? Assisting Members in the placement of mortgage and associated business, utilising your knowledge of the marketplace and researching possible solutions with lending partners.
? Providing support to members with any mortgage related query, escalating their qu
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Account Director
- SaaS Client Support Executive
- Graduate / Junior C# Developer
- Lead Cyber Security Consultant : IT Management & Technical Consultancy
- Business Case Consultant : IT Management & Technical Consultancy
- Data Architect - IT Management & Technical Consultancy
- Enterprise & Security Architecture Consultants - IT Management & Technical Consultancy
- Service Desk Engineer
- Technical Author UK Remote Working
- Technical Author (Maritime) - Remote Working
- Consultants - IT Management & Technical Consultancy
- Software Developer - C#, Azure, SQL, .Net, SaaS
- Inside Sales Executive
- Digital Account Executive
- Marketing Communications Executive
- Junior Account Manager
- Account Executive
- Qualified Nurse
- Corporate Tax Manager