Tenancy Team Leader - Private Sector Leasing
We have a vacancy on either an Internal Secondment or Fixed Term Contract which means that you could become a member of our fantastic Private Sector Leasing (PSL) Team providing great services to our customers and property owners and supporting our Local Authority partners to provide homes for those that desperately need them.
The social housing landscape is everchanging and we have made the business decision to wind down the PSL service in order to focus on our own rental homes in our core area around the Home Counties.
Our PSL team is working hard to ensure our strategic decision has minimal adverse impact on our customers and stakeholders.
This means we are maintaining a dedicated specialist team as our PSL homes gradually reduce in number.
We are looking for hard working an experienced housing professional preferably with experience of managing Assured Shorthold Tenancies, therefore your experience may come from the private or public sector .
Some previous line management experience is desirable but not essential therefore applications from candidates without staff management experience is welcomed as long as you are able to demonstrate that you would lead your team by good example and effectively management team performance .
Your role will be to deliver vacant possession of all of our private sector leased properties .
It is important that you are able to do this as a project as you will be required to co-ordinate this well and provide monthly reports to both your line manager and to our local authority partners .
It is important that the notices served, and court applications are correct so a high level of attention to detail is a must .
The role will involve you speaking with property owners, tenants, local authority staff and other agencies so you will need to be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing.
You will also be responsible for ensuring that you and you team provide support to our tenants in moving
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Contract role circa 12 months
- Rate: 41529 Per Annum £41,529.00 p/a Plus Excellent Benefits
- Location: HP10 0DF
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Career Kinetics
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: GL-PARA-TTL
- Posted: 2022-05-17 11:45:03 -
- View all Jobs from Career Kinetics
More Jobs from Career Kinetics
- Stress Engineer
- Adolescent Support Worker
- Leasehold Officer - 12 to 18 months contract
- Lord Mayor's Attendant
- Waking Night Residential Child Care Worker
- Assistant Building Control Surveyor
- Communications and Marketing Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- Plumbing Repairs Technician
- Flooring Repairs Technician
- Leisure Assistant
- Highways Operative
- Social Media Administrator
- Commercial Executive
- Swim Teacher
- Waste Collection Loaders
- CYP Training and Workshop Coordinator
- Hertswise Locality Team Leader
- Payroll Specialist
- Store Manager - Wokingham