Caretaker - The Lodge
Would you enjoy being part of small team maintaining and operating a busy building in support of the One Team and their partners? Then read on...
What you could be part of...
Working at the Council would enable you to be part of an organisation which is proud to deliver high-quality, customer focussed services.
Our success comes from us being commercially astute and business-like.
Continuous improvement is also vital and our employees challenge themselves to develop new and innovative ways to improve the services that make a real difference to people's lives.
What you'll be doing...
? Responsibility (as a team) for the safety and security of the building.
? Be a key holder for council premises and take responsibility for locking and unlocking the main offices.
? Carry out day-to-day operational maintenance and settings of mechanical and electrical plant.
? Liaise with contractors in respect to facilities work and respond to issues that arise.
? Undertake other miscellaneous tasks including general portage, waste disposal, recycling, repairs and other general housekeeping and maintenance functions.
You must have...
Previous experience in a similar role.
Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to work flexibly.
What's in it for you...
Our package includes:
? 25 days holiday increasing to 28 days after 5 years service plus bank holidays (pro-rata for part time employees)
? Opportunity to work your hours flexibly to improve your work life balance (where operationally possible)
? Employer pension contributions of 15% with the option to make additional voluntary contributions
? Access to our One Team Rewards scheme including discounts in high street shops and restaurants, employee assistance programme and car lease scheme - with more to come!
? Payroll giving scheme
? Regular reviews with your line manager, develop a personal development plan, as well
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 19961-23493 Per Annum £19,961- £23,493 per annum pro rata (£7,984)
- Location: NR7 0DU
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Career Kinetics
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SNBPSN0062
- Posted: 2022-05-19 17:07:01 -
- View all Jobs from Career Kinetics
More Jobs from Career Kinetics
- Neighbourhood Manager - Social Housing
- Exercise Referral Instructor
- Money Advice Support - Financial Wellbeing Coordinator
- Security Officer
- Public Relations Specialist
- Business Support Administrator
- Station Manager
- Security Officers
- Security Officer
- Building Control Surveyor
- CIL and S106 Officer
- Maintenance Disrepair Surveyor
- Senior Asset Surveyor : Social Housing
- Homeownership Officer
- Communications Officer
- Inspectors - Traffic and Events Management
- Classroom Cover Supervisor
- Customer Insight and Research Lead - Social Housing
- Hospital Security Officer
- Security Agent