Head of Governance & Compliance
About the role: A key player, working with the Executive Team and Board, to deliver excellent corporate governance at a dynamic high performing organisation driven by its social purpose.
Part of the Legal & Assurance team of 8 professionals (at full complement) covering legal, governance & compliance and risk assurance within the Strategy and Business Services directorate.
We work collaboratively with all areas of the business to advise and direct and to ensure that we retain and build upon our strong governance and regulatory reputation.
Reporting to the Director of Legal & Assurance, (for whom you will deputise when required) you will work with and develop our established and talented team, consisting of: Governance Manager, Governance Officer and Data Protection Manager.
In addition, you will build and foster professional relationships with executive and non-executive senior management, therefore an in-depth knowledge of your subject matter and personal gravitas are key to this post.
The governance and company secretariat element of this role includes the art of smoothly choregraphing the agendas and outputs of our decision-making boards and committees.
The role sits at the fulcrum of our governance framework ensuring that corporate decision-making and compliance are operating within the law, regulation, our constitution, policy and standing orders.
It takes a very special skillset to lead, co-ordinate and implement, plus the right level of professional assertiveness to ensure key decisions are challenged, agreed upon and accurately recorded.
Working with senior leaders and decision makers of a leading social housing provider; you'll be part of the conversation into how to manage and best exploit the challenges and opportunities faced by our growing business.
You will gain unparalleled insight into a successful social housing provider, equipping you with further opportunities to develop this important step in your career in a suppor
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 75000 Per Annum Circa £75k package + 30 days holiday & Excellent Benefits
- Location: HP10 0DF
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Career Kinetics
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: GL-PARA-HGC
- Posted: 2022-06-09 12:20:23 -
- View all Jobs from Career Kinetics
More Jobs from Career Kinetics
- Neighbourhood Manager - Social Housing
- Exercise Referral Instructor
- Money Advice Support - Financial Wellbeing Coordinator
- Security Officer
- Public Relations Specialist
- Business Support Administrator
- Station Manager
- Security Officers
- Security Officer
- Building Control Surveyor
- CIL and S106 Officer
- Maintenance Disrepair Surveyor
- Senior Asset Surveyor : Social Housing
- Homeownership Officer
- Communications Officer
- Inspectors - Traffic and Events Management
- Classroom Cover Supervisor
- Customer Insight and Research Lead - Social Housing
- Hospital Security Officer
- Security Agent