Assistant Restaurant Manager
The One and Only Flitch of Bacon is proud to be the best restaurant in Essex.
Nestled in the yale of the River Chelmer, The Flitch of Bacon is a warm, welcoming and relaxing restaurant with rooms housed in a stunning sixteenth-century Grade I listed building.
We produce a refined British menu made of carefully sourced, seasonal local ingredients, served by our warm, friendly and hospitable award-winning team.
We're currently looking to expand our team by adding individuals who are committed to providing an unparalleled service to its guests and leave them wanting to come back for another Flitch experience.
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Restaurant Manager to join our team.
Working alongside the Restaurant Manager, your role will be to provide best in class hospitality and assist in running the front of house operations.
The ideal candidate will also lead and inspire our team.
- Support the Front of House team in running the restaurant
- Perform hosting duties confidently with a warm and friendly manner
- Run the floor during service
- Deliver a high-quality and consistent experience for our guests
- Assist in stock and ordering
- Previous experience in a restaurant environment
- A "can do" attitude
- A positive and energetic attitude.
To contribute in creating a pleasant working atmosphere
- Work as part of a team, ensuring communication is constant and clear under all circumstances
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
More Jobs from Career Kinetics
- Neighbourhood Manager - Social Housing
- Exercise Referral Instructor
- Money Advice Support - Financial Wellbeing Coordinator
- Security Officer
- Public Relations Specialist
- Business Support Administrator
- Station Manager
- Security Officers
- Security Officer
- Building Control Surveyor
- CIL and S106 Officer
- Maintenance Disrepair Surveyor
- Senior Asset Surveyor : Social Housing
- Homeownership Officer
- Communications Officer
- Inspectors - Traffic and Events Management
- Classroom Cover Supervisor
- Customer Insight and Research Lead - Social Housing
- Hospital Security Officer
- Security Agent