Learning Support Officer
LEARNING SUPPORT OFFICER
NJC points 6 - 9 to total £20,269 per annum, rising to NJC point 7 - 11 to total £20,745
Set in the village of Duffield, in the Amber Valley district of Derbyshire.
The School is centred on the western bank of the River Derwent at the mouth of the River Ecclesbourne.
Duffield is within the Derwent Valley Mills World Heritage Area and its elevated surroundings are the southern foothills of the Pennines
The Ecclesbourne School is delighted to offer a fantastic opportunity to join our Learning Support Faculty as a Learning Support Officer.
You will be passionate about the power of education to improve the life chances of young people and be a committed team player.
? have experience of supporting young people with learning difficulties and/or disabilities
? have good organisational skills, patience, flexibility, creativity and an ability to build relationships with young people
? have great communication skills
? hold nationally recognised qualifications to at least level 2 and ideally level 3
You will have the opportunity to:
? work with students on a one-to-one basis or in small groups
? provide additional support in the classroom
? become part of a team of like-minded individuals
? work with colleagues who are friendly, welcoming and committed to ensuring every student receives a first rate teaching and learning experience
? receive full support for training and professional development
You will work for 32.5 hours per week for 39 weeks per year (195 days), which includes term-time plus five whole school closure days.
Core hours, to total 32.5 per week, will consist of before-school, the school day, after-school and occasional evenings to suit the curriculum needs of students and the faculty.
Continuity of service recognised for local government employees.
Salary is a combination of NJC points 6 and 9 to total £20,269 per annum, rising to NJC point 7 and 11 to
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 20269-20745 Per Annum NJC points 6 - 9 to total £20,269 per annum, rising to NJC point 7 - 11 to tot
- Location: DE56 4GS
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Career Kinetics
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: GL-ES-LSO
- Posted: 2022-06-13 12:09:10 -
- View all Jobs from Career Kinetics
More Jobs from Career Kinetics
- Neighbourhood Manager - Social Housing
- Exercise Referral Instructor
- Money Advice Support - Financial Wellbeing Coordinator
- Security Officer
- Public Relations Specialist
- Business Support Administrator
- Station Manager
- Security Officers
- Security Officer
- Building Control Surveyor
- CIL and S106 Officer
- Maintenance Disrepair Surveyor
- Senior Asset Surveyor : Social Housing
- Homeownership Officer
- Communications Officer
- Inspectors - Traffic and Events Management
- Classroom Cover Supervisor
- Customer Insight and Research Lead - Social Housing
- Hospital Security Officer
- Security Agent