LOCATION - Based at Southampton - Working at Heathrow Airport - Airport Staff
POSITION - Security Officers
REPORTING TO - Security Supervisors
HOURS OF WORK - As per operational and client requirements
RATE OF PAY - £11.05
KEY TASK AREAS / RESPONSIBILITIES
? Perform a range of security-based tasks including, but not restricted to, Central search, HBS Baggage system, body searches, baggage searches, access control including search of vehicles, x-ray screening, aircraft guarding, passenger interviewing, and document checking.
? Operational will require you to be based at LGW but will be required at Heathrow Airport as and when required, travel expenses and Pier Diems paid.
? Use of security industry approved systems, such as ETD machines, and hand-held tablets.
? Excellent command of English both oral and written.
? Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and to prioritise tasks.
? Flexibility and availability according to operational needs.
· Excellent communication and customer service skills.
· Full colour vision.
· Self-motivated but also able to work well in a team.
· Punctual, professional, with attention to detail.
· 5-year checkable work history vetted (within UK)
· Successful clearance of Criminal Record Check and Counter Terrorist Check.
· Full training and PPE provided to successful candidates.
· Desirable: Full UK driving licence.
We take our commitment to principles of fairness and mutual respect for people of all faiths and cultures seriously and we expect our employees to do so as well.
We take firm action where any concerns are raised both internally and by our clients, customers and members of the public.
All applicants must have correct documentation enabling them to work in the UK and also have a permanent NI number.
Please Note: The probationary period can be extended should the candidate's performance not meet the required standard.
Interested parties s
More Jobs from Career Kinetics
- Stress Engineer
- Adolescent Support Worker
- Leasehold Officer - 12 to 18 months contract
- Lord Mayor's Attendant
- Waking Night Residential Child Care Worker
- Assistant Building Control Surveyor
- Communications and Marketing Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- Plumbing Repairs Technician
- Flooring Repairs Technician
- Leisure Assistant
- Highways Operative
- Social Media Administrator
- Commercial Executive
- Swim Teacher
- Waste Collection Loaders
- CYP Training and Workshop Coordinator
- Hertswise Locality Team Leader
- Payroll Specialist
- Store Manager - Wokingham